Thank you everyone who makes Shop with a Cop such a great success! This would not be possible without all of your generous donations and bids! Every year we make changes so that the auction runs more smoothly.
Shop with a Cop works to bridge the gap between children and law enforcement, specifically in instances where children have either been victims of a crime or have family members who have been involved with law enforcement in some way.
Things to Remember:
- In order to bid on an item, you must have a bidder number. To receive your bidder number, call the radio station at 574-936-4096. During the auction, the phone lines are very busy, please call for your number before the auction begins. You may call the station any time this week.
- If you’re listening online, please remember that there is a delay between what you’re hearing and real time. Don’t miss out on an item because you waited until the last second to call and bid.
- The volunteers answering the phones do not know the winners of the items. Winners will be notified by phone after the auction block has closed.
- Please keep in mind that there are multiple phone lines being answered during the auction. It is possible that there could be two people bidding on the same item, at the same time. If you want it, bid to win.
- When calling to bid on an item, please know the item number of the item you’re bidding on. This makes it easier and faster for the volunteer answering the phone.